Elderly brothers choke to death in flat

  • | Monday | 11th February, 2019

KOLKATA: Two elderly brothers, who were ailing and could not walk without help, suffocated to death early on Sunday after a fire broke out inside their room following a short circuit in an electric heating pad. She used to come around 8am and left at 9pm after feeding the two brothers. I knew that both the occupants were elderly and unwell, and immediately alerted my husband and other residents. Since the door was bolted from outside, we opened it and found the entire room covered in thick black smoke. We put water on the bed and tried to wake up the two brothers.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Kolkata Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles