Girl fixing clothes line electrocuted

  • | Thursday | 10th January, 2019

Operations resumed after the power discom agreed to provide a compensation of Rs 5 lakh to the family of the victim. A trader from Ankur Vihar, Mohan Lal, was electrocuted on December 29 after an 11kV overhead cable allegedly snapped and fell on him. They also demanded compensation for the victim’s family as well as replacement of worn out wires with new ones in the area. Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old girl from Gurgaon who had gone to her elder sister’s house in Loni’s SLF Ved Vihar Colony died of electrocution on Wednesday when an aluminium wire that she was tying on the terrace for drying clothes touched a high-tension wire. Residents had shut down a power sub-station the next day in protest.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Noida Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles