Fire in servants quarter of Maharashtra minister’s bungalow
| Tuesday | 12th February, 2019
A minor fire broke out in the servants’ quarters of a state cabinet minister’s bungalow at Malabar Hill on Monday evening.
According to sources, the fire was confined to electric wiring, electric installation and household articles on the ground floor servants’ quarters of the bungalow.
The bungalow is located next to Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis’ bungalow, Varsha.
AdvertisingDyaneshwari bungalow in Malabar Hill, the official residence of state Minister for Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Girish Bapat, caught fire, categorised as level 1 (minor) by the Mumbai Fire Brigade at 8.55pm.
The fire was extinguished by one small line of fire engine and one first aid line Quick Response Vehicle after cutting off the electricity supply.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Mumbai Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.