Teen couple electrocuted to death

  • | Monday | 11th February, 2019

I would visit the area and the high tension wires would be shifted to a safer distance from the houses.” Primary investigation shows that they have died due to the electric shock as the high tension wires pass through the rooftop. YAMNUNAGAR: A 19-year-old boy and 15-year-old girl were electrocuted to death in the wee hours on Sunday on the rooftop of an under-construction house in Shiv Nagar of Farakpur area of Yamunanagar . Local residents have often demanded that the power lines be shifted away from houses but to no avail. After receiving the information, the police team reached the spot for inspection.Inspector Sunil Kumar told TOI, “They were found dead on the rooftop of an under-construction house.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Latest Gurgaon headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles