Haryana Staff Selection Commission has officially out the recruitment notice for filling 778 vacancies. The aspirants who are like to apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 can check the below link.
Haryana SSC (HSSC) Recruitment 2019 for 2646 Instructors and Other Posts, Application Started
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the Official Notification PDF for 778 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts through it`s official website, hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Online Application process will be start from 22 February 2019 and will continue till 25 March 2019. However, the last date for submitting fee is 29 March 2019.Eligible and interested candidates may register for the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 from 22 February 2019 to 25 March 2019. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying Online.
Candidates can get more details regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment through this article.
Advertisement Number - 2/2019
· Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 22 February 2019
· Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 25 March 2019 till 11:59 PM
· Closing Date for Fee Submission - 28 March 2019 till 11:59 PM
HSSC TGT Vacancy Details
TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) – 615 Posts
· GEN- 286
· SC= 124
· BCA= 101
· BCB= 68
· ESM-GEN= 22
· ESM-SC= 3
· ESMBCA= 2
TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) – 163 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC TGT Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
· B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education; OR B.A with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed); OR B.A with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard; OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.); OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% and 4 year BA Ed.; OR B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and I-year B.Ed. (Special Education); OR Shastri with atleast 50% marks from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit conducted by the Haryana Government or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
· In case of B.Ed., Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a Recognized university;
· Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET);
· Metric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
Selection Procedure for HSSC TGT Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written exam.
How to Apply for HSSC TGT Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in from 22 February 2019 to 25 March 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.